A relaxed warm welcome awaits at Grianaig Guest House, we are not just your average guest house, we also offer fantastic evening meals!
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|King Room||£120.00 per room per night (breakfast inc.)|
|SuperKing||£140.00 per room per night (breakfast inc.)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- By Car
- By Cycle
- By Walking
- Hotel Breaks
- Bar Available
- Breakfast Available - Our breakfast includes our own homemade bread, eggs supplied by our free roaming chickens and ducks, freshly baked croissants, Cereals & juices. Hot cooked options including our favourite 'Grianaig Eggs' to set you off for the day ahead. Top Ingredients and kept as local as possible.
- Cafe / Restaurant available on site
- Dairy Free - Please advise in advance
- Dinner Available
- Eating Out Facilities within 2 miles - Local hotel restaurant and takeaway options
- Evening Meal Available
- Evening Meal By Arrangement
- Full Alcohol Drinks License - Honesty bar on site
- Gluten Free - Please advise in advance
- Licensed Bar / Clubroom
- Nut Free Meals - Please advise in advance
- Patio/Beer Garden - garden
- Shop within 2 Miles / Mobile Shop - Our local shop, post office, doctors is only a few minutes away.
- Tea & Coffee Available - Unlimited tea and coffee in the guest lounge, decaf and herbal options as well as a complimentary Nespresso coffee machine available 24 hrs a day, freshly baked cakes provided on arrival.
- Vegan Meals Available - Please advise in advance
- Vegetarian Food Available - Please advise in advance
- Electric Shaver Point
- Hairdryer Available
- Heating Throughout Property
- Iron Available
- Ironing Facilities
- Linen Provided
- Log Fire - In the cooler months the log. Fire will be lit so guests can sit, relax and enjoy the log fire.
- Lounge - A large guest lounge with log burner, guest smart TV with Netflix, unlimited tea and coffee facilities with daily homemade cakes.
- Multi Fuel Wood Burning Stove
- Private Bathroom
- Shower - all rooms have ensuite showers
- Towels Provided - Luxury towels, dressing gowns and slippers
- Wash Hand Basin
- WC EnSuite
- 24hr CCTV
- Equipment Hire - paddle boarding and boat trips nearby
- Internet Access - Free unlimited WIFI throughout the house and bedrooms
- No Smoking Permitted
- Open To Non Residents - Restaurant is open to non residents for booking only in advance.
- Picnic Area - benches surround the property to enjoy the views that are all around us.
- Smoking Restricted
- Entertainment Available - board games, cards etc
- Garden - keep an eye out for some incredible bird life that comes past the house daily.
- Golf Course On Complex - Askernish Golf Course is 2 minutes drive away.
- Satellite / Cable TV - smart tv digital with digital options such as Iplayer and Netflix
- TV In Room - TV's are only in the superking rooms No TV is King rooms
- Coastal Location - The 26 mile white sady beach is only 10 minutes away by car!
- Island Location
- Lochside Location
- Mountains area - Stunning mountain views
- Remote Location
- Rural Location
- American Express Card
- Debit Card
- Delta Card
- VISA Card
- Business Travellers
- Groups Welcome
- No Pets Allowed
- Senior Citizens - please be aware the beds are higher from the ground as hotel type beds.
- Single Travellers - both room types are available for single travellers
- Young People - over 18 years
- Airport Transport Supplied - taxis available to book
- Bike Storage Available
- Cycle Hire Nearby
- Cycle Rack - 4 bike cycle rack next to the property
- EV Charging
- Free Parking On-Site
- On Public Transport Route - the bus is bookable in advance or taxis
- Private Parking - Plenty of free parking on site