This lovely detached cottage provides a light airy bolt-hole for 4 people, a haven of peace. Located on the west coast of Lewis, it is south facing with spectacular views over Loch Roag.
A five-minute drive will take you to two white-sanded beaches. For walkers there are many coastal paths, with some of the best breeding grounds for migratory birds. The clear waters of the Outer Hebrides also brings a rich and diverse range of marine life.
The Standing Stones at Callanish, the Dun Broch and the restored Black House Village in Gearranan are just some of the sites of historical interest close-by. If fishing is your hobby, Carloway Angling Club can provide you with a fishing permit. For families with older kids, fishing trips, cycle-hire and golf are all available. If adventure is on your mind, water-based activities including surf lessons, paddle boarding, coasteering and snorkelling with professional coaches and equipment hire is available.
A short stroll from the cottage takes you to the home of a Harris Tweed weaver, where you can find out about the processes involved in the making of the tweed.
A variety of eating places are to be found throughout the island.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type
|Room / Unit Tariff*
|£750.00 per unit per week
*£95 per night ( min 4 nights)
- Self Catering Holiday - sitting room, well equipped kitchen, dining area, 1 double bedroom, 1 twin bedroom, 1 bathroom,
- Children Welcome - Fireguard
- Cot Available - Travelcot/playpen
- Highchair Available
- Heating Throughout Property
- Multi Fuel Wood Burning Stove
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Garden - Large enclosed garden/picnic table/BBq/garden furniture/games equipment
- Indoor Recreational Facilities - Board games and playing cards
- Television - Smart TV
- Dogs Welcome - Up to two well behaved dogs welcome
- Free Parking On-Site