With views over the Atlantic, evening meals from local produce, pets welcome and WiFi - what more could you want from a stay in the B&B consistently rated #1 on Trip Advisor for the Isle of Lewis? SEAcroft is a licensed B&B and our family home and we are Sarah, Elliot and Andrew (hence the name!).
Accommodation is a choice of:
- two spacious ensuite rooms in the house (each sleeping up to 4) both with views out across the Atlantic.
- two SEApods, our self-contained ensuite B&B rooms on the cliffs looking over the bay, with added privacy and their own kitchenette (each sleeping up to 3).
- our Lewis Longpod which sleeps up to 6. Set back from the cliffs in its own private garden, complete with fire pit, this large pod has a king size bed, bunk beds, sofa bed, extensive kitchen and ensuite shower room. Perfect for a family or spacious for a couple.
All rooms have WiFi and internet TV. There is also a comfortable dining room with a library of local maps, reference books and a selection of games. We offer a wide range of food in the evenings (Tuesday - Saturday) using locally sourced ingredients including Miavaig lobster, hand dived scallops, fillet steaks and rack of Blackface lamb. Breakfast is included and packed lunches can be provided. All major credit and debit cards accepted. Instant availability and booking online via our website.
We can offer you a taste of Hebridean life - next to the crashing waves and rawness of nature, whilst sampling her produce and relaxing in comfort. Find us on TripAdvisor and read our reviews!
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Ensuite SEApods||£80.00 per person per night (breakfast inc.)|
|Family ensuite||£75.00 per person per night (breakfast inc.)|
|King size ensuite||£75.00 per person per night (breakfast inc.)|
|The Lewis Longpod||£97.50 per person per night (breakfast inc.)|
*Additional beds are available for children in the family room, king size ensuite room, SEApods and Lewis Longpod for £30 per person per night.
- Cabin - Pods & B&B - We have two family ensuite rooms in the house. Also, two luxury, self-contained cliff top SEApods which sleep up to 3. We have The Lewis Longpod, set in its own private garden, complete with firepit. This sleeps up to 6.
- Breakfast Available - Full cooked breakfast menu available for B&B & SEApod guests, including full Scottish breakfast, scrambled eggs with smoked salmon and Scotch Pancakes. SEApod guests also have the choice of a Continental breakfast in their pods. Lewis Longpod guests are provided with a breakfast pack to enjoy in their pod.
- Dairy Free
- Evening Meal Available - We offer evening meals Tuesday-Saturday from 18th April 2023 to our guests staying in the SEApods, Lewis Longpod, SEAcroft and the Atlantic Longhouse. Our restaurant is very busy; it is essential to book your time as dining slots are allocated on a first come, first served basis and guests are not guaranteed a table.
- Full Alcohol Drinks License - We are fully licensed and serve a selection of beers, wines and spirits including the three Outer Hebridean gins.
- Gluten Free
- Lunch Available - Packed lunches available
- Nut Free Meals - But nuts used in kitchen
- Organic Food - We have our own croft and provide many of the ingredients ourselves!
- Tea & Coffee Available
- Vegan Meals Available - But meat cooked on premises
- Vegetarian - But meat cooked on premises
- Vegetarian Food Available - But meat cooked on premises
- Children Welcome - Children under 2 using a cot stay for free!
- Cot Available
- Highchair Available
- Bunk Beds - In the Lewis Longpod
- Electric Cooker - In our SEApods and Lewis Longpod
- Freezer - Small freezers in the SEApods and Lewis Longpod
- Hairdryer Available
- Heating Throughout Property
- Kitchen - Kitchenette in our two SEApods. Kitchen in the Lewis Longpod.
- Linen Provided
- Microwave - In the pods only.
- Multi Fuel Wood Burning Stove - Biomass living flame fire in dining room at SEAcroft
- Towels Provided
- WC EnSuite
- Internet Access - Free WiFi
- No Smoking Permitted
- Gaelic Speaking
- Garden - SEAcroft garden Lewis Longpod set in its own garden
- TV In Room - Internet enabled TV in all rooms
- Coastal Location
- Island Location
- Remote Location
- Rural Location
- Sea/Loch View
- Village Location
- Cash - Cash and cards accepted for food and drinks.
- Debit Card
- Maestro Card
- VISA Card
- Business Travellers
- Children Welcome
- Disabled Citizens - Our pods just have a step up to the decking and everything else on one level. Our ground floor family ensuite room has a wet room. There are three steps into the house.
- Dogs Welcome - Up to 2 well behaved dogs welcome in most rooms at £10/dog/night
- Groups Welcome
- Senior Citizens
- Single Travellers
- EV Charging - At the SEAcroft house for a fee
- Free Parking On-Site
- On Public Transport Route
- Private Parking
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good39
- TrailBlazer821559Wonderful stay !19th October 2023Sarah is a very welcoming host . The room and beds are very comfortable . The views are stunning and the food is delicious . Sarah also has a lot of information on the local area . I would highly... Read full review
- Holly GSeacroft Pod24th October 2023Seacroft/pod was wonderful. It was very comfortable, clean, with fantastic views. It was very well equipped if you wanted to self cater. Or you could have breakfast and or dinner at the croft... Read full review
- Marisa LBook Now!!!!!5th November 2023Where do we start?! Hubs and I could not have be happier with our stay in the absolutely amazing AirPods that are a part of the accommodation options! Views, amenities provided, breakfasts - book now! Read full review