With views over the Atlantic, pets welcome and WiFi - what more could you want from a stay in the B&B consistently rated #1 on Trip Advisor for the Isle of Lewis? SEAcroft is a licensed B&B and our family home and we are Sarah, Elliot and Andrew (hence the name!).
Accommodation is a choice of three rooms and two SEApods, all with views out across the Atlantic. In the house are our spacious ensuite rooms (sleeping up to 4), and our king size with private bathroom. Our SEApods are self-contained ensuite B&B rooms on the cliffs with added privacy and their own kitchen.
New for 2022 is The Lewis Longpod which sleeps up to 6: set back from the cliffs in its own private garden, complete with fire pit, this large pod has a king size bed, bunk beds, sofa bed, extensive kitchen and ensuite shower room. Perfect for a family or spacious for a couple.
All rooms have WiFi and internet TV. There is also a comfortable dining room with a library of local maps, reference books and a selection of games. We offer a wide range of food in the evenings using locally sourced ingredients including Miavaig lobster, hand dived scallops, fillet steaks and rack of Blackface lamb. Breakfast is included and packed lunches can be provided. All major credit and debit cards accepted. Instant availability and booking online via our website.
We can offer you a taste of Hebridean life - next to the crashing waves and rawness of nature, whilst sampling her produce and relaxing in comfort. Find us on TripAdvisor and read our reviews!
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Ensuite SEApods||£57.50 per person per night (breakfast inc.)|
|Family ensuite||£70.00 per person per night (breakfast inc.)|
|King size ensuite||£70.00 per person per night (breakfast inc.)|
|King size with private bathroom||£60.00 per person per night (breakfast inc.)|
|The Lewis Longpod||£97.50 per person per night (breakfast inc.)|
*Additional beds are available for children in the family room, king size ensuite room, SEApods and Lewis Longpod for £30 per person per night.
- Cabin - & B&B - We have two family ensuite rooms and a king size room with private bathroom in the house. Also, two luxury, self-contained cliff top SEApods which sleep up to 3. We have The Lewis Longpod, set in its own private garden, complete with firepit. This sleeps up to 6.
- Breakfast Available - Full cooked breakfast menu available for B&B & SEApod guests, including full Scottish breakfast, scrambled eggs with smoked salmon and Scotch Pancakes. SEApod guests also have the choice of a Continental breakfast in their pods. Lewis Longpod guests are provided with a breakfast pack to enjoy in their pod.
- Dairy Free
- Evening Meal Available - We offer evening meals 6 days a week between 6pm & 7.30pm, to our guests staying in the SEApods, Lewis Longpod, SEAcroft and the Atlantic Longhouse. Our restaurant is very busy; it is essential to book your time as dining slots are allocated on a first come, first served basis and guests are not guaranteed a table.
- Full Alcohol Drinks License - We are fully licensed and serve a selection of beers, wines and spirits including the three Outer Hebridean gins.
- Gluten Free
- Lunch Available - Packed lunches available
- Nut Free Meals - But nuts used in kitchen
- Organic Food - We have our own croft and provide many of the ingredients ourselves!
- Tea & Coffee Available
- Vegan Meals Available - But meat cooked on premises
- Vegetarian - But meat cooked on premises
- Vegetarian Food Available - But meat cooked on premises
- Children Welcome - Children under 2 using a cot stay for free!
- Cot Available
- Highchair Available
- Bunk Beds - In the Lewis Longpod
- Dishwasher - In the Lewis Longpod
- Hairdryer Available
- Linen Provided
- Microwave - In the pods
- Multi Fuel Wood Burning Stove - Biomass living flame fire in dining room at SEAcroft
- Private Bathroom - For the King size room with private bathroom; all other rooms are ensuite
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer - The 'Soap Shed' is available for guests for washing and drying for a fee.
- Wash Hand Basin
- Washing Machine - The 'Soap Shed' is available for guests for washing and drying for a fee.
- WC EnSuite
- Internet Access - Free WiFi
- No Smoking Permitted
- Gaelic Speaking
- Garden - SEAcroft garden Lewis Longpod set in its own garden
- Satellite / Cable TV
- TV In Room - Internet enabled TV in all rooms
- Coastal Location - All rooms have a seaview
- Island Location
- Mountains area
- Remote Location
- Rural Location
- Sea/Loch View
- Village Location
- Waterfront Location
- Debit Card
- Delta Card
- JCB Card
- Maestro Card
- Solo Card
- VISA Card
- Business Travellers
- Children Welcome
- Disabled Citizens
- Dogs Welcome - Up to 2 well behaved dogs welcome in most rooms at £10/dog/night
- Groups Welcome
- Hen/Stag Parties Welcome
- Senior Citizens
- Single Travellers
- Young People
- Free Parking On-Site
- On Public Transport Route
- Private Parking
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2022
- GreenLeader Gold
- Very Good39
- ExpeditionsareusLondon, United KingdomLovely stay on Lewis18th June 2022What a find! A really fantastic few days spent with generous hosts exploring a beautiful part of the world. Rooms were comfortable and very well equipped with many thoughtful touches to make our stay... Read full review
- CeiniogPembrokeshire, United KingdomDifferent, but excellent19th June 2022On a whim we decided to book one of the pods at SEAcroft - just to try it. They are clearly designed for self-catering and a little cramped. However, the view was incredible and we enjoyed the... Read full review
- Cruiser508740Fantastic location, hosts, communication!20th June 2022We enjoyed our stay at SEAcroft in the Longpod very much! You will not find a more kind or gracious host. No detail is overlooked, and accomodations, location, communication, and food were all top... Read full review