This luxury apartment was opened in 2020. It has a cozy yet modern feel to it and emphasis is placed on its coastal location. If you're into surfing, walking, running, cycling, bird watching, kayaking, fresh or sea water fishing, whale watching, conservation, beach combing, open water swimming or just fancy a relaxing break on the Islands, we cater for all of these!
You can sit on the patio area in the morning with your freshly brewed coffee, watching the sunrise over The Minch in the East then at the end of your day, enjoy a glass of wine admiring the sun setting over the Atlantic Ocean to the West. Eoropie Beach and the Award Winning Eoropie Dunes Park are only 350m away, Butt of Lewis Lighthouse and Stoth Beach a 20/30 min walk.
It has a fully equipped modern open plan kitchen with electric oven, gas hob/extractor fan, washing machine/tumble drier, fridge, kettle, microwave, toaster, table & chairs, crockery/utensils/pans and staple condiments/food. The lounge has a sofa bed, Smart TV with Google Chromecast, DAB Radio and a selection of local books. The spacious shower room has toiletries for your use. Superfast WiFi is throughout. Iron and Ironing board/Hair Drier/Blackout blinds and curtains/mini tower fan/USB ports in electric sockets.
It sleeps four, two in double (duck feather and down duvet) and two on sofa bed.
Bicycle securing rack and his and hers bicycles available. A BBQ/Firepit is located on the patio to ensure warmth outside while watching the Northern Lights!
The Hebridean Way Cycling Route and Walking Route passes within 200m of the apartment. Perfectly located for the Hebridean Whale Trail (Butt of Lewis) and Loch Stiapabhat Local Nature Reserve where you can watch within its observatory, rare bird sightings during their migration.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Apartment||£90.00 per unit per night|
*One double bed and one double sofa bed.
- By Car
- By Cycle - We are located on the Hebridean Cycle Way route, at the end of the 185 mile route, just before the Butt of Lewis lighthouse.
- By Walking
- Self Catering Holiday
- Eating Out Facilities within 2 miles
- Shop within 2 Miles / Mobile Shop
- Tea & Coffee Available - It's our pleasure to provide a wide selection of speciality teas and coffees for guests in the stocked kitchen cupboards.
- Baby Changing Facilities Available
- Children Welcome
- Highchair Available - Please let us know in advance and we will ensure a high chair is available for your use.
- Outdoor Play Area - We have a children's climbing frame with swing in our garden for guests use.
- Fridge - Including ice box
- Gas Cooker - Gas hob and electric oven
- Hairdryer Available
- Heating Throughout Property
- Iron Available
- Ironing Facilities - There is an Iron and Ironing board in the apartment for guests use.
- Linen Provided - There is fresh laundered spare linen and towels in the apartment.
- Private Bathroom
- Shower - Large and spacious shower with ample constant hot water.
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer - The washing machine is a combined washer/drier.
- Wash Hand Basin
- Washing Machine - Combined washer/drier.
- WC EnSuite
- Internet Access - Superfast Fibre Broadband WiFi
- No Smoking Permitted
- Picnic Area
- Smoking Restricted
- Gaelic Speaking
- Outdoor Recreational Facilities - With our unique location and close vicinity to the beach, whether you're into surfing, walking, running, cycling, bird watching, kayaking, fresh water fishing, sea fishing, whale watching, conservation, beach combing, open water swimming (phew!) or just fancy a relaxing break on the Islands, Two Seas Hebrides caters for all of these!
- Radio - DAB radio
- Satellite / Cable TV - SMART TV with Google Chromecast
- Television - Smart TV and Google Chromecast which is rotatable so it can be viewed in the lounge or bedroom.
- Coastal Location - Two Seas Hebrides is situated a few hundred metres from the Atlantic Ocean and Eoropie Beach.
- Island Location - Two Seas Hebrides is on the most northerly Hebridean island of Lewis.
- Rural Location
- Sea/Loch View - Loch Stiapabhat, a designated SSSI (Site of Scientific Special Interest) is only 1400m away. The sea views we have are of the Atlantic Ocean to the West and The Minch to the East. Both are clearly visible and are only a short walk away.
- Village Location - We are located in the village of Eoropie, Port of Ness.
- Bank Transfers Accepted
- No credit cards accepted
- Allergy Sufferers - No pets or smoking are allowed in the property.
- Business Travellers
- Children Welcome
- Groups Welcome - Max 4
- No Pets Allowed
- Senior Citizens
- Single Travellers
- Young People
- Bike Storage Available - We have a secure bike rack for two bicycles.
- Cycle Rack - For two bicycles.
- Free Parking On-Site
- On Public Transport Route
- Private Car Space