AboutStornoway Apartment is tastefully furnished and decorated throughout with every comfort in mind. These comforts include gas central heating off a combi-boiler, and an open hearth gas fire in the living room. The spacious bedroom has a Super King size bed or Twins if requested. There is modern bathroom with a bath and separate Rain shower. The kitchen is fully equipped with all mod cons.
Lews Castle overlooks Stornoway and is surrounded by its beautiful grounds and excellent network of roads and paths for relaxing walks. The Woodlands Café situated in the castle grounds offers delicious lunches, teas and coffees after an exhilarating walk. Also within the grounds is Stornoway Golf Club an 18 hole golf course. An Lanntair, a modern Arts Centre housing a gallery, cinema and theatre.
The Sport Centre and town centre are all five minutes’ walk from the apartment.
Come and enjoy a wonderful holiday in the Outer Hebrides and see for yourself!!
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Stornoway Apartment||from £90.00 to £130.00 per unit per night|
*Special weekly rate: £550 Low season to £850 High season.
- Electric Cooker
- Hairdryer Available
- Heating Throughout Property - Combi boiler
- Iron Available
- Ironing Facilities
- Laundry Facilities on Complex
- Linen Provided
- Open Hearth Fire - Gas effect fire
- Private Bathroom
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Wash Hand Basin
- Washing Machine
- Internet Access - Wifi
- No Smoking Permitted
- Smoking Permitted - Garden area
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable TV - Freeview
- Television - LCD
- TV Lounge - LCD
- Island Location
- Town Location
- No credit cards accepted
- Business Travellers
- Children Welcome - By arrangement
- Disabled Citizens - Not adapted but can arrange by mutual consent
- No Pets Allowed
- Bike Storage Available - By arrangement in shed
- Cycle Hire Nearby
- Disabled Parking - In Private Park Space
- Free Parking On-Site
- Private Parking - Back of House