For business or pleasure, the Caladh Inn is an ideal base for a visit to the islands. Conveniently situated a short walk from Stornoway town centre, a 10 minute drive to Stornoway airport and less than 5 minutes to the ferry terminal, the hotel is an ideal location for exploring both Lewis & Harris.
We offer 68 recently refurbished en-suite bedrooms, with lift access to all floors, all meeting the VisitScotland 3-star hotel rating. All rooms are equipped with free wifi, coffee and tea making facilities and TV.
Although the largest hotel in the Outer Hebrides, we’re sure you won’t feel the Caladh Inn is impersonal. All of the staff are committed to making your stay as comfortable as possible, we have an excellent reputation for our warm Hebridean hospitality and relaxed informality. Our aim is simply to ensure your stay with us is peaceful, relaxing and enjoyable, make the Caladh Inn your home from home in Stornoway.
A full Scottish breakfast is included in the contemporary Eleven Bar and Restaurant, which is relaxed and family friendly. For lunches and dinners, there is a wide choice available with both traditional Scottish dishes and those with a more international flavour. The excellent food, friendly service and early dining offers make this a popular restaurant for both guests and local families.
Banqueting and conference suites are available, including dining for up to 160 guests.
For further information or enquires please see our website www.caladhinn.co.uk or call us on 01851 702740.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double Room||from £109.00 to £159.00 per room per night (breakfast inc.)|
|Family Room||from £139.00 to £169.00 per room per night (breakfast inc.)|
|Single Room||from £79.00 to £92.00 per room per night (breakfast inc.)|
|Twin Room||from £109.00 to £159.00 per room per night (breakfast inc.)|
*Pricing dependant on the season
- Bar Available
- Breakfast Available
- Dinner Available
- Full Alcohol Drinks License
- Licensed Bar / Clubroom
- Lunch Available
- Hairdryer Available
- Iron Available
- Conference Facilities
- Disabled Access
- No Smoking Permitted
- Open To Non Residents
- Room Service Available
- Island Location
- Town Centre
- Debit Card
- VISA Card
- Disabled Citizens
- Pets Welcome By Arrangement - (Small dogs)
- Bike Storage Available
- Coach Parking On-site
- Disabled Parking
- Free Parking On-Site
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good162
- j471mukVery good for the Disabled1st July 2021Porterage available, disabled room available by lift, very welcoming and friendly staff, excellent meals, clean and comfortable. The only drawback I found was that the duvet was so short it barely... Read full review
- Neil MSandwich, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesPleasant enough.4th July 2021This is an ok hotel. Think Travelodge or Premier Inn and you won’t be disappointed. The rooms are large and clean and the beds are comfy. The restaurant downstairs is a bit soulless as it feels more... Read full review
- DenKel7Glasgow, United KingdomExcellent location, reasonably comfortable21st July 2021This review would have scored higher had it not been for the noise of what I assume to be the kitchen staff cleaning up until 11pm on a hot and balmy night which meant the room window had to remain... Read full review