For business or pleasure, the Caladh Inn is an ideal base for a visit to the islands. Conveniently situated a short walk from Stornoway town centre, a 10 minute drive to Stornoway airport and less than 5 minutes to the ferry terminal, the hotel is an ideal location for exploring both Lewis & Harris.
We offer 68 recently refurbished en-suite bedrooms, with lift access to all floors, all meeting the VisitScotland 3-star hotel rating. All rooms are equipped with free wifi, coffee and tea making facilities and TV.
Although the largest hotel in the Outer Hebrides, we’re sure you won’t feel the Caladh Inn is impersonal. All of the staff are committed to making your stay as comfortable as possible, we have an excellent reputation for our warm Hebridean hospitality and relaxed informality. Our aim is simply to ensure your stay with us is peaceful, relaxing and enjoyable, make the Caladh Inn your home from home in Stornoway.
A full Scottish breakfast is included in the contemporary Eleven Bar and Restaurant, which is relaxed and family friendly. For lunches and dinners, there is a wide choice available with both traditional Scottish dishes and those with a more international flavour. The excellent food, friendly service and early dining offers make this a popular restaurant for both guests and local families.
Banqueting and conference suites are available, including dining for up to 160 guests.
For further information or enquires please see our website www.caladhinn.co.uk or call us on 01851 702740.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double Room||from £109.00 to £159.00 per room per night (breakfast inc.)|
|Family Room||from £139.00 to £169.00 per room per night (breakfast inc.)|
|Single Room||from £79.00 to £92.00 per room per night (breakfast inc.)|
|Twin Room||from £109.00 to £159.00 per room per night (breakfast inc.)|
*Pricing dependant on the season
- Bar Available
- Breakfast Available
- Dinner Available
- Full Alcohol Drinks License
- Licensed Bar / Clubroom
- Lunch Available
- Hairdryer Available
- Iron Available
- Conference Facilities
- Disabled Access
- No Smoking Permitted
- Open To Non Residents
- Room Service Available
- Island Location
- Town Centre
- Debit Card
- VISA Card
- Disabled Citizens
- Pets Welcome By Arrangement - (Small dogs)
- Bike Storage Available
- Coach Parking On-site
- Disabled Parking
- Free Parking On-Site
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good168
- Jamac807Inverness, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyReally Good.15th April 2022Excellent food the restaurant was serving carvery all week so we had that the night we stayed and we would say it’s one of the best carveries we’ve ever had and accommodation very clean but walls are... Read full review
- O7268LEsusanmLa Rochelle, FranceTrip Type:BusinessHome from home22nd April 2022I often stay in the Caladh and live it. Very clean, comfortable rooms, very pleasant service and really good food! Love it! It’s unpretentious and welcoming and nothing is too much for the staff... Read full review
- Katie BUnited KingdomPart of a tour3rd May 2022Whilst all public rooms are spacious, our bedroom was small and seemed over furnished. Very little wardrobe space. Bathroom was a good size with both bath and shower. Food was excellent at both... Read full review