For business or pleasure, the Caladh Inn is an ideal base for a visit to the islands. Conveniently situated a short walk from Stornoway town centre, a 10 minute drive to Stornoway airport and less than 5 minutes to the ferry terminal, the hotel is an ideal location for exploring both Lewis & Harris.
We offer 68 recently refurbished en-suite bedrooms, with lift access to all floors, all meeting the VisitScotland 3-star hotel rating. All rooms are equipped with free wifi, coffee and tea making facilities and TV.
Although the largest hotel in the Outer Hebrides, we’re sure you won’t feel the Caladh Inn is impersonal. All of the staff are committed to making your stay as comfortable as possible, we have an excellent reputation for our warm Hebridean hospitality and relaxed informality. Our aim is simply to ensure your stay with us is peaceful, relaxing and enjoyable, make the Caladh Inn your home from home in Stornoway.
A full Scottish breakfast buffet is included in the contemporary Eleven Bar and Restaurant, which is relaxed and family friendly. For lunches and dinners, there is a choice of carvery, hot buffet and salad bar. If you prefer table service, we offer an extensive à la carte menu to choose from. The excellent food, friendly service and early dining offers make this a popular restaurant for both guests and local families.
Banqueting and conference suites are available, including dining for up to 160 guests.
For further information or enquires please see our website www.caladhinn.co.uk or call us on 01851 702740.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double Room||from £109.00 to £159.00 per room per night (breakfast inc.)|
|Family Room||from £139.00 to £169.00 per room per night (breakfast inc.)|
|Single Room||from £79.00 to £92.00 per room per night (breakfast inc.)|
|Twin Room||from £109.00 to £159.00 per room per night (breakfast inc.)|
*Pricing dependant on the season
- Bar Available
- Breakfast Available
- Dinner Available
- Full Alcohol Drinks License
- Licensed Bar / Clubroom
- Lunch Available
- Hairdryer Available
- Iron Available
- Conference Facilities
- Disabled Access
- No Smoking Permitted
- Open To Non Residents
- Room Service Available
- Island Location
- Town Centre
- Debit Card
- VISA Card
- Disabled Citizens
- Pets Welcome By Arrangement - (Small dogs)
- Bike Storage Available
- Coach Parking On-site
- Disabled Parking
- Free Parking On-Site
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good157
- sabinasM8135GPExcellent location and service14th September 2020We stayed from 3/09/2020 to 11/09/2020 to cerebrate our 27th wedding anniversary and my birthday. This hotel ticked all the boxes for us. Excellent location, the town centre was nearby, the ferry 5... Read full review
- Adam_drummerEdinburgh, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesAverage hotel21st September 2020Just finished a 5 night stay here, very average hotel let down by very uncomfortable bed, lack of daily cleaning and poor restaurant. Pros: Location is really good, close to restaurants and nice... Read full review
- PelupiLeeds, United KingdomGood stay. Good hotel2nd October 2020Stayed 2 nights. Room large with superb bathroom. Covid rules provision excellent. Was not expecting housekeeping but it was still serviced. The food was of excellent quality with very generous... Read full review