For business or pleasure, the Caladh Inn is an ideal base for a visit to the islands. Conveniently situated a short walk from Stornoway town centre, a 10 minute drive to Stornoway airport and less than 5 minutes to the ferry terminal, the hotel is an ideal location for exploring both Lewis & Harris.
We offer 68 recently refurbished en-suite bedrooms, with lift access to all floors, all meeting the VisitScotland 3-star hotel rating. All rooms are equipped with free wifi, coffee and tea making facilities and TV.
Although the largest hotel in the Outer Hebrides, we’re sure you won’t feel the Caladh Inn is impersonal. All of the staff are committed to making your stay as comfortable as possible, we have an excellent reputation for our warm Hebridean hospitality and relaxed informality. Our aim is simply to ensure your stay with us is peaceful, relaxing and enjoyable, make the Caladh Inn your home from home in Stornoway.
A full Scottish breakfast is included in the contemporary Eleven Bar and Restaurant, which is relaxed and family friendly. For lunches and dinners, there is a wide choice available with both traditional Scottish dishes and those with a more international flavour. The excellent food, friendly service and early dining offers make this a popular restaurant for both guests and local families.
Banqueting and conference suites are available, including dining for up to 160 guests.
For further information or enquires please see our website www.caladhinn.co.uk or call us on 01851 702740.
- Arrival Date:
- 11th December 2023
- Departure Date:
- 12th December 2023
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double Room||from £109.00 to £159.00 per room per night (breakfast inc.)|
|Family Room||from £139.00 to £169.00 per room per night (breakfast inc.)|
|Single Room||from £79.00 to £92.00 per room per night (breakfast inc.)|
|Twin Room||from £109.00 to £159.00 per room per night (breakfast inc.)|
*Pricing dependant on the season
- Bar Available
- Breakfast Available
- Dinner Available
- Full Alcohol Drinks License
- Licensed Bar / Clubroom
- Lunch Available
- Hairdryer Available
- Iron Available
- Conference Facilities
- Disabled Access
- No Smoking Permitted
- Open To Non Residents
- Room Service Available
- Island Location
- Town Centre
- Debit Card
- VISA Card
- Disabled Citizens
- Pets Welcome By Arrangement - (Small dogs)
- Bike Storage Available
- Coach Parking On-site
- Disabled Parking
- Free Parking On-Site
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good178
- Oldagetravellers67Bishop Auckland, United KingdomA central position in Stornoway9th October 2023Nice spacious room and bathroom, would have preferred a walk in shower. Comfortable bed and plenty of storage space. The dining area was bit like a works canteen. A buffet with a good choice of... Read full review
- Trek50356943590Interesting Stay.1st November 2023Looks lovely from the outside, however, appearances are deceptive, the interior is lacklustre. Positives - Lovely staff, great breakfast. Cons - Dated decor, cold interior, no climate control... Read full review
- Emma SAmazing breakfast5th November 2023We stayed with our shinty team for 1 night while we were over from Stirling playing a tournament. The rooms were lovely and the staff were brill. We arrived right at the end of breakfast service and... Read full review