Owned and managed by Stephen and Susan Young since October 2020, Temple View is a small family run hotel offering a home from home comfortable atmosphere with attentive service. Our licence is restricted which offers the discerning clientele the opportunity to enjoy a relaxing and peaceful atmosphere.
After a day’s exploring, walking or cycling, kick back and unwind in our sun lounge, lounge bar or one of our spacious bedrooms.
We serve our fresh, home cooked meals to both residents and non-residents in our Dining Room, Lounge Bar and Sun Lounge.
After dinner, the sun lounge provides an ideal retreat where you can enjoy the beautiful sunsets over the sea lochs and the ruins of Trinity Temple.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double/Twin Room||from £100.00 to £135.00 per room per night (breakfast inc.)|
|Family Room||from £100.00 to £155.00 per room per night (breakfast inc.)|
|Single Room||from £90.00 to £95.00 per room per night (breakfast inc.)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Bar Available
- Breakfast Available - Incl. in price
- Evening Meal Available
- Full Alcohol Drinks License - Residents only
- Gluten Free
- Lunch Available
- Tea & Coffee Available
- Vegan Meals Available
- Vegetarian Food Available
- Electric Shaver Point
- Hairdryer Available
- Private Bathroom
- Open To Non Residents
- TV In Room
- TV Lounge
- Island Location
- Lochside Location
- Sea/Loch View
- American Express Card
- Debit Card
- Delta Card
- Diners Card
- JCB Card
- Maestro Card
- VISA Card
- Bike Storage Available
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good74
- GEP1964Livingston, United KingdomDon't drive past here16th August 2021What a lovely place run by a lovely couple. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here, the hotel is cosy and comfortable with a lovely lounge, bar and sun room. The food is well prepared, homely and... Read full review
- Gowan_JamhotGlasgow, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessA wee gem of a hotel22nd August 2021Stayed here for a couple of nights while over with work. It’s a fantastic place. The owners provide a very friendly service where you are made to feel most welcome. Excellent food, comfy rooms and... Read full review
- Keith MBallachulish, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawaySmashing hotel8th September 2021Lovely hotel in a great location. Great communication from owners beforehand and easy check in. Lovely, fresh and well maintained decor throughout. Cracking rooms, enough space, good quality linen... Read full review