Owned and managed by Stephen and Susan Young since October 2020, Temple View is a small family run hotel offering a home from home comfortable atmosphere with attentive service. Our licence is restricted which offers the discerning clientele the opportunity to enjoy a relaxing and peaceful atmosphere.
After a day’s exploring, walking or cycling, kick back and unwind in our sun lounge, lounge bar or one of our spacious bedrooms.
We serve our fresh, home cooked meals to both residents and non-residents in our Dining Room, Lounge Bar and Sun Lounge.
After dinner, the sun lounge provides an ideal retreat where you can enjoy the beautiful sunsets over the sea lochs and the ruins of Trinity Temple.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double/Twin Room||from £100.00 to £135.00 per room per night (breakfast inc.)|
|Family Room||from £100.00 to £155.00 per room per night (breakfast inc.)|
|Single Room||from £90.00 to £95.00 per room per night (breakfast inc.)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Bar Available
- Breakfast Available - Incl. in price
- Evening Meal Available
- Full Alcohol Drinks License - Residents only
- Gluten Free
- Lunch Available
- Tea & Coffee Available
- Vegan Meals Available
- Vegetarian Food Available
- Electric Shaver Point
- Hairdryer Available
- Private Bathroom
- Open To Non Residents
- TV In Room
- TV Lounge
- Island Location
- Lochside Location
- Sea/Loch View
- American Express Card
- Debit Card
- Delta Card
- Diners Card
- JCB Card
- Maestro Card
- VISA Card
- Bike Storage Available
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2020
- Very Good74
- Catherine NEdinburgh, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyA little gem21st October 2020We had a lovely stay at this hotel while touring the Outer Hebrides. The owners have recently taken over and offer a warm welcome, nothing is too much trouble! If you’re on Uist you’re missing out if... Read full review
- franktm282Stornoway, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessWhat a find23rd March 2021Weather stopped the ferries. In C19. And then booked into Temple View. 30 mins from the sound of Harris. Staff excellent. Room spotless. Food, good range and quality. Brilliant view from the... Read full review
- L9477AGharrysAlmondbank, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessWhat a great find14th April 2021Been to Uist a few times, but this was the first stay at Temple View. The owners of the hotel are both friendly and welcoming which is a breath of fresh air nowadays, the room was spotless as was the... Read full review