Sea View House has majestic views over the Atlantic Ocean in front of the house. A house full of wellness, luxury and relaxation, perfect for a honeymoon couple, or sleeping 4 adults in 2 ensuite bedrooms.
The house was recently graded by VS :"an outstanding 5 star award for it's extremely overall high standard".
The House has a large homy luxury well equipped kitchen, with panoramic views, window seats, a De Longhi Prima Donna de Luxe, bean to cup coffee machine, woodburner, design chairs, large LED TV, DVD, good wifi
The large Lounge enjoys panoramic Ocean Views, window-seats, a telescope for Seal and bird watching, Wood burning stove, Natuzzi leather furnishings, Bose sound device, EU Boom speaker.
Upstairs master bedroom with Swiss Auping quality bed 160 x 220cm, ensuite bathroom with aDouble Jacuzzi, Walk-in shower.
Downstairs bedroom with 2 singles and ensuite shower room
Sea View house is located at a perfect spot to explore the amazing south west coast of Harris, unspoilt white sandy beaches. Nearest beach 5min. drive, Harris Golf 9 min. Price includes cleaning, heating, wifi, electricity, bed linen and towels, Fri-Fri.
Well behaved dog welcome on request, agreeing to Dog Policy, fee £ 75 per week.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Sea View Wellness House||from £490.00 to £1,650.00 per unit per week|
*o £1.500 peak season (based on a couple staying), £ 1.750 based on 2 couples or 4p. staying
Price is including cleaning service, heating, wifi, electricity, bed linen and towels.Not suitable for small children, so from 12 years
- By Car
- By Cycle
- Activity Holiday
- Self Catering Holiday
- Eating Out Facilities within 2 miles
- Shop within 2 Miles / Mobile Shop
- Snack Bar
- Electric Cooker
- Electric Shaver Point
- Hairdryer Available
- Heating Throughout Property
- Iron Available
- Laundry Facilities not on Complex
- Laundry Facilities on Complex
- Linen Provided
- Multi Fuel Wood Burning Stove
- Open Hearth Fire
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- WC EnSuite
- Internet Access
- Tuition Available - Private Painting classes £50 er hour for 1p £35 for 2 p
Health & Wellbeing
- Sauna Available
- Spa Pool Available
- Dutch Speaking
- Flemish Speaking
- German Speaking
- DVD Player
- Golf Course On Complex
- Satellite / Cable TV
- Coastal Location
- Island Location
- Sea/Loch View
- Waterfront Location - 20 m from the ocean's edge
- Dogs Welcome - Well behaved on request only £75 per week respecting our Dog Policy good house keeping deposit on arrival
- Pets Welcome By Arrangement - Only on request!
- Free Parking Off-Site/Street
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good0
- hoteljunkie99Emsworth, United KingdomAn artistic house, convenient for Leverburgh and just across from the sea24th July 2021A very well-appointed house in a lovely location. Owners Suzan and Jan were very welcoming and helpful. Throughout the house you’ll find Suzan’s accomplished artworks; I think the seal in the bedroom... Read full review
- calmac259100Perth, United KingdomPerfect for a relaxing Harris holiday1st August 2022The care, love and attention that has gone into the house is evident as soon as you walk into the house. There are paintings and murals throughout the house painted by Suzan and tables/features made... Read full review
- jesf453Colchester, United KingdomHeaven16th August 2022This house is by far the best place we've stayed in as a family. It is beautiful, practical, spacious, and full of exquisitely thought through details. A day spent cycling, walking, swimming, or just... Read full review