Stunning beach / sea views and romantic sunsets over Scarista Beach. It it is peacefully situated off the main road A859, making it perfect for walkers, surfers, hikers and cyclists’ maybe adventuring the Hebridean Way.
Puffin is conveniently situated in Northton, on the exquisite South West coast of Harris, with incredible vista’s over turquoise seas, spectacular beaches and blue imposing mountains of North-Harris' hills.
From Puffin you can walk easily (5 min.) to Northton’s five silver shell-sand beaches & Scarista beach, or walk up Cheapabhal/Maodal hills, for breathtaking views.
If a trip to St. Kilda, or the Shiants, is on your bucket list, you might observe real Puffins. Abundant wildlife is at your doorstep, Harris is a birdwatcher’s paradise: eagles/gannets/fulmars/terns/oystercatchers/corncrakes.
The Tiny House includes: small kitchen with 4 gas-hob, combi microwave/oven, kettle, toaster, fridge, cutlery, crockery, pots, pans. It has a good quality bed 140x200cm, en-suite shower room with wash-basin/toilet. Enjoy lovely sunsets at the beach, or gaze from your panoramic window. The house is tastefully designed with artwork and driftwood.
Puffin Pod is warm, clean and comfortable with a touch of luxury, just a perfect base for a relaxing Hebridean stay!
Price includes bedding, towels, electricity costs and cleaning service. Dog Policy applies, Dog fee £10 per night, on request only.
Price includes bedlinen (Puffin and Peregrine have an excellent 140x 200cm bed, with anti-allergic duvet), 2 towels each, wifi, electricity, heating, and cleaning service, min stay is 3 nights (or £ 150 per night when staying 2 nights incl.)
Essentials to start you off are suppled, also available is a coffee maker, cafferiere, LED TV, EU Boom blue tooth speaker, the shower room benefits of a large power shower, toilet and washbasin, further outside seatings with beach views:)
Puffin/Peregrine is a tiny house, with excellent facilities and we offer a friendly service, washing and drying facilities at costs and a warm welcome. OS maps/ info folder/books about Harris are available and we'll inform you all about walks, cycle the Hebridean way, where to spot seals, otters and eagles.
- Eating Out Facilities within 2 miles - Temple Cafe - 100 metres Scarista House 2.9 miles Butty Bus - 2.8 miles Anchorage restaurant - Leverburgh, 2.8Miles Machair Kitchen /Talla Na Mara Horgabost 5 Miles Nearest shop /Clachan/Co-op -Leverburgh 2.8 Miles
- Shop - Croft 36 - takeaway meals available - across the road
- Shop within 2 Miles / Mobile Shop - Nearest shop /Clachan/Co-op -Leverburgh 2.8 Miles
- Fridge - Freezer compartment
- Gas Cooker - 4 Gas hob
- Hairdryer Available
- Heating Throughout Property - Electric
- Kitchen - Open plan kitchen/living area
- Linen Provided
- Shower - En suite shower, wash hand basin and toilet
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer - Available at cost
- Washing Machine - Available at cost
- Coastal Location
- Island Location
- Rural Location
- Sea/Loch View
- Village Location
- Business Travellers
- Dogs Welcome - One well behaved dog welcome on request only £ 10 per night
- Non smokers
- Pets Welcome By Arrangement - One well behaved dog welcome on request only £ 10 per night
- Single Travellers
- Young People - Over 18
- Private Parking