AboutScaladale is a 28 bed purpose built hostel and activity centre. There are 6 dorms, 2 en-suite four beds(one disabled access), 2 four beds and 2 six beds. A large lounge and dining room have amazing views down the loch. All food is self-catering, using the large well equipped kitchen.
While you are here, why not try coasteering or kayaking along the Harris coast, or climbing, mountain biking or walking in our hills. Ask what is on when you book.
There are 6 dorms, two are en-suite, one suitable for the disabled.
Adults are £17 per head for the dorms with shared facilities and £20 per head in the dorms with ensuite facilities.
Under 17’s are £12 per head.
Linen is £4 a head.
- Activity Holiday
- Self Catering Holiday
- Bunk Beds
- Electric Cooker
- Heating Throughout Property
- Laundry Facilities on Complex
- Linen Provided - Linen charge £4, no charge if use own sleeping bag
- Payphones Available
- Private Bathroom - Two dorms have en-suites
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Tuition Available - see our entry under activities!
- DVD Player
- Mountains area
- Sea/Loch View
- Groups Welcome - Please contact in advance - you may be able to book the whole place!
- Bike Storage Available
- Free Parking On-Site
- On Public Transport Route - Bus from Tarbert to Stornoway (or vice versa) will drop you off if you ask.