The Cabarfeidh is a four-star hotel situated in the town of Stornoway where you can relax in comfort - whether you're visiting us on holiday or for business on the Isle of Lewis.
We have 46 bedrooms and 3 function rooms of varying sizes, perfect for any event you might be planning. Set within in its own attractive gardens, this modern 4-star hotel is ideally located on the outskirts of Stornoway, just across the road from the golf course leading to the historic Lews Castle and its surrounding parkland.
Whether you’re visiting us while on holiday to the Outer Hebrides, for business or simply to enjoy dining in our Cleaver Restaurant, we want your time in the Cabarfeidh to be as relaxing and enjoyable as possible. Our greatest strengths are in our people, our staff are well known for their Hebridean hospitality – all are committed to working hard to provide you with a truly enjoyable visit.
Our newly rebranded Cleaver Seafood & Grill (formerly Solas) is firmly focused on showcasing the very best of Scotland’s larder. Here you will find local Leurbost Mussels, Hebridean seafood bouillabaisse and Isle of Harris Scallops sitting alongside slow cooked Scottish brisket and grilled pork belly.
There is also a carefully selected range of wines to complement the food, offering the same combination of the highest possible quality and good value, and our friendly staff are always on hand if you need some advice on wine pairing.
Beyond hotel facilities, what makes us different is the unique hospitality for which the Hebrides is so well known - you'll see it in the warmth of your welcome.
Banqueting and conference suites are available for all kinds of functions, for more information please see our website, www.cabarfeidh-hotel.co.uk or call us on 01851 702604.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double Room Ensuite||from £155.00 to £195.00 per room per night (breakfast inc.)|
|Famly room (ensuite)||from £169.00 to £209.00 per room per night (breakfast inc.)|
|Single Room||from £109.00 to £135.00 per room per night (breakfast inc.)|
|Twin Room Ensuite||from £155.00 to £195.00 per room per night (breakfast inc.)|
*Pricing dependant on the season
- Bar Available
- Breakfast Available
- Dinner Available
- Full Alcohol Drinks License
- Licensed Bar / Clubroom
- Lunch Available
- Hairdryer Available
- Iron Available
- Conference Facilities
- Disabled Access
- No Smoking Permitted
- Open To Non Residents
- Room Service Available
- Gift Shop
- Satellite / Cable TV
- TV In Room
- Island Location
- Town Location
- Debit Card
- VISA Card
- Pets Welcome By Arrangement - (Small dogs)
- Coach Parking On-site
- Disabled Parking
- Free Parking On-Site
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2020
- Very Good190
- SeadriftScottish Highlands, United KingdomThe Staff really make your stay special17th January 2020we stayed here prior to Christmas and we had planned to be there with our dog. Our plans changed and our dog ended up staying with out daughter round the corner, however the staff who were... Read full review
- Tom LTrip Type:BusinessVery comfortable hotel with friendly staff11th February 2020In Stornoway on business...the room was very spacious and had everything you would need in a hotel room. The only criticism I would have was that there were no power sockets next to the bed. This... Read full review
- isabellah970Our host was Rebecca y16th March 2020We went to this hotel on the 21st Feb for my mother 88 birthday . They where excellent and Rebecca who was our host was great nothing to much for her .very pleasant and polite and funny . The food... Read full review