Relaxing Home With 4 Bedrooms (2 King, 1 Double, 2 Single), Big Lounge, Dining.
The house is a large, 4-bedroom family home incorporating 2 king rooms (one en-suite), a double bedroom and a large room with two single beds.
The property can accommodate up to 8 in total.
The grand lounge has a wood burning stove, reading corner and stunning views of the moor, ocean and village.
The dining room has a large, solid wood, 10-seater dining table made from the reclaimed railway sleepers from St. Pancras station when it was renovated to make room for the EuroStar terminal.
The kitchen is large and modern and there is a utility area and internal drying space for clothes or wet walkers/fisherman/adventurers.
The large, gallery hallway, is also a great space to grab a book and read in silence.
All our bedrooms and our dining room and snug are equipped with digital HD televisions.
There is a large bathroom with a walk-in shower and slipper bath which also looks out over the ocean and loch.
There is a toilet located on the ground floor as well.
Outside the property there are 4 distinct garden zones. There is the large lawn and a fenced in area for pets. We do allow dogs, but we do restrict them to certain parts of the property e.g. the kennels, garage, utility area, kitchen and dining area.
The house is the perfect place to leapfrog into an amazing island holiday away from the hustle and bustle of life. You will feel the total relaxation and isolation our house offers you.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|House||£240.00 per unit per night|
*(min 3 nights, any day can start the booking)
from £240 per night for 2021
- Eating Out Facilities within 2 miles
- Baby Changing Facilities Available
- Children Welcome
- Cot Available
- Highchair Available
- Electric Shaver Point
- Hairdryer Available
- Heating Throughout Property
- Iron Available
- Ironing Facilities
- Linen Provided
- Multi Fuel Wood Burning Stove
- Private Bathroom
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer - Washer/dryer
- Washing Machine - Washer/dryer
- WC EnSuite - Master bedroom
- Equipment Hire - See website
- No Smoking Permitted
- Smoking Restricted - Outdoor
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Entertainment Available
- Indoor Recreational Facilities
- Outdoor Recreational Facilities
- Satellite / Cable TV
- TV In Room
- TV Lounge
- Coastal Location
- Island Location
- Lochside Location
- Rural Location
- Sea/Loch View
- Village Location
- Diners Card
- Maestro Card
- VISA Card
- Allergy Sufferers - All bedding feather free
- Children Welcome
- Dogs Welcome - 1 on request
- Groups Welcome
- Pets Welcome
- Pets Welcome By Arrangement
- Senior Citizens
- Single Travellers
- Bike Storage Available
- Cycle Hire Nearby
- Free Parking On-Site
- On Public Transport Route
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good0
- imdwalrus1979Derby, United KingdomLovely stay despite the weather19th April 2017We were a group of 7 and we absolutely loved it here. Beautiful rooms with beautiful views of the coast as well as plenty of indoor entertainment, which was really needed because of the weather. It's... Read full review
- aykeMoray, ScotlandStill just as good as our first visit in 20147th July 2017The views from the house are amazing, you can never tire of them. The house is only 12 miles from Stornoway so you never feel too isolated. We return year after year, its our favourite place to go... Read full review
- johnrF1126PWBerkhamsted, United KingdomBrilliant home, great location,brilliant scenery and friendly people13th May 2019The property is located approx 15 minutes from the main town of Stornoway which is well served with shops and supermarkets. The property itself is in a very quiet location without being remote, has... Read full review