If you've got a taste for the open road and are looking for somewhere new to park your pride and joy, Flodabay Farm can provide all the essentials and more.
Flodabay Farm is a family run, caravan and motorhome park, nestled in the stunning and tranquil surroundings on the east coast of the Isle of Harris and is metres away from a secluded jetty where otters and seals perform daily!
We've got space for 3 caravans or motorhomes on our site which overlooks an unspoiled natural landscape and has uninterrupted sea views. Each pitch has its own picnic bench, EHU/Water connections and there is a CWDP service available for emptying waste from chemical toilets.
We have a golf putting area and golf driving range with clubs/Balls all provided.
There is abundant wildlife right on our doorstep. Otters, Deer,Eagles, Buzzards, Oystercatchers, seals and numerous wading birds are seen daily in Flodabay. Recently, the bays were visited by a pod of dolphins, and whales have been seen out to sea.
There are numerous galleries on the east coast of Harris and cafes are plentiful, serving delightful homemade baking and fresh coffee. The park is not far from the famous Harris beaches such as Luskentyre, and the historic sites nearby at St Clements Church and further afield is the Callanish Stones on the Isle of Lewis. Don't forget to pick up some famous Harris Tweed at the many craft shops!
Golfers will love the amazing 9 hole golf course at Scarista, hailed as one of the most picturesque golf courses in the world.
Prior booking is ESSENTIAL and hosts Tony and Sharon will give you a warm Scottish welcome at Flodabay Farm! You can be assured that your stay at Flodabay Farm will recharge your batteries, blow away those cobwebs, and leave you eager to come back time and time again!
- There are no toilets and showers
- All caravans must be towed by a large 4 X 4 (due to the site conditions)
- Adults only
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Motor Caravan Pitch||£30.00 per unit per night|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Mains Electricity
- Laundry Facilities on Complex
- Golf Course On Complex - Putting and driving range
- Coastal Location
- Island Location
- Rural Location
- Sea/Loch View
- Village Location
- Dogs Welcome
- Groups Welcome
- On Public Transport Route
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good6
- lee hGeroskipou, CyprusTrip Type:FamilyFantastic holiday8th May 2022Outstanding what a fantastic host can highly recommend. We had bubbles on arrival beer for the gent bubbles for the ladies, the new lodge is fantastic lovely little touches the TV in the bed the... Read full review
- a10ddfWhaley Bridge, United KingdomBest location on Harris17th May 2022I stayed at Flodabay for 5 nights and wish I'd stayed longer. I'd been in communication with Tony for well over a year and had to rearrange once because of the pandemic - all communication was prompt... Read full review
- terryfJ4391LDTrip Type:Solo travelLeisure visit to check it out27th May 2022Review = Stayed at Flodabay Farm for a week all inclusive and what a treat despite the weather ! 5 Star food/Locally brewed beers(8 different kinds to be exact)Champagne and the cream on top was the... Read full review