AboutValasay is on the route of the fabulous coastal walk to the beach at Bosta.
This recently built, semi-detached croft house is set in one of the most beautiful locations on the Isle of Lewis overlooking the Kyles of Valasay where grey seals, dolphins and many species of sea and shore birds are regularly to be seen. At the bottom of the drive is a 100 year old footbridge across a Marine Special Area for Conservation. This designation has been given to protect rare varieties of marine invertebrates and seaweeds. The flow of water changes with the tides and offers a unique atmosphere to the house as you lie in your bed listening to the soothing sound of the water flowing.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good7
- jmdcatNottingham, United KingdomA haven of peace and quiet surrounded by beautyThursday, 23rd March 2017From making my first contact with Anne everything was easy. As a single out of season travellers she was able to offer a great rate. Information was quickly received and very useful. The Valasay... Read full review
- Alice CAbsolutely amazingWednesday, 28th December 2016A holiday of a lifetime, The croft house was immaculate and like home from home, We were made very welcome by Anne and we greatly appreciated the welcome tea and cake that had been left out for us on... Read full review
- Bigal090Dingwall, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesBrilliantMonday, 7th November 2016This is , without doubt , the best appointed holiday house we have ever visited. All fittings, furniture, beds and bedding and kitchen equipment were of the highest quality and complete in every... Read full review
Map & Directions
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Valasay Crofthouse||from £300.00 to £650.00 per unit per week|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
Please fill in the details below. Fields marked with a * are required.
Your enquiry form is submitted by email to the accommodation provider who will respond to you directly. No commissions will be charged if you make a booking.
- An inspirational video
- 4 Star Self Catering
- Welcome Schemes Ancestral Welcome 2012
- Other Awards Outer Hebrides Tourism Member - Gold Listing Level 2013
- Green Tourism Energy Isles Award 2016
|Open New Year|
|Open All Year (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|