AboutEnjoy a unique taste of the Hebrides at this top quality Guest House in the Isle of Harris. Centrally situated to allow easy access to all of Harris as well as Lewis. Residents lounges on each of the three floors. Two double en-suite rooms : One twin en-suite : One double with private facilities : Separate Dining Room.All rooms with sea view : silent fridge : organic toiletries : flat screen TV & free wireless broadband.
Five star breakfast menu featuring the very best of local fish / island cheeses & other locally sourced food. Complimentary drink for Guests. Free wi-fi in all parts of the Guest House. Guests can relax in the comfort of the main spacious residents lounge - watch satellite TV / DVD’s / listen to music or choose a book from our library, or just sit back, relax and enjoy the view over Loch Kindebig. Voted No 1 Guest House in the Isle of Harris by Trip Adviser. Awarded 4 star gold status by the Quality Assurance Unit of Visit Scotland – top status in the Isle of Harris.
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good14
- KreebondraTrip Type:CouplesFriendly and comfortable.Sunday, 20th November 2016We stayed at Ceol na Mara on our trip around the Western Isles in August 2016. We found the guest house to be everything we wished for. The hosts, John and Marlene, were very friendly and helpful and... Read full review
- sweetie19532014Bluffton, South CarolinaTrip Type:FamilyBest B & B stay everThursday, 17th November 2016This was the best bed and breakfast that we have every stayed at. The location is convenient to town with spectacular views. The hospitality, rooms and the quality of the food exceeded our... Read full review
- Scott DNiagara-on-the-Lake, CanadaTrip Type:CouplesGreat experienceWednesday, 16th November 2016We stayed for two nights, one of which turned out to bring gale force winds and rain and couldn't have loved it more...we went to the Hebrides for a true Scottish experience and we got it...the... Read full review
Map & Directions
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Twin Room||On Request|
|Double Room||On Request|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
Please fill in the details below. Fields marked with a * are required.
Your enquiry form is submitted by email to the accommodation provider who will respond to you directly. No commissions will be charged if you make a booking.
- 4 Star Guest House
- Green Tourism Green Tourism Silver 2012
- Welcome Schemes Walkers Welcome 2012
- Welcome Schemes Cyclists Welcome 2012
- Other Awards Outer Hebrides Tourism Member - Gold Listing Level 2013