Isle Of Scalpay
Tel: 01905 22343
Cappercaillie Cottage has all the 'mod cons' and is an ideal base for walking, fishing and wildlife watching on a secluded quiet island and to explore Harris and Lewis.
For a once in a lifetime trip go to St Kilda, fish the locks, experience the sea life, walk the remote unspoilt places few people have seen but most of all enjoy the experience. You will never forget this beautiful place.
Map & Directions
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Cottage sleeps 6||from £475.00 to £675.00 per unit per week|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
Please fill in the details below. Fields marked with a * are required.
Your enquiry form is submitted by email to the accommodation provider who will respond to you directly. No commissions will be charged if you make a booking.
- Baby Changing Facilities Available - Changing mat and potty
- Cot Available - Collapsible cot available on request
- Highchair Available - Mamas & Papas
- Electric Cooker
- Ironing Facilities
- Open Hearth Fire
- Private Bathroom - Main bedroom has own bathroom. Not en-suite.
- Shower - Large twin shower
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Internet Access
- Gaelic Speaking - Housekeeper speaks Gaelic and English
- Garden - Lawn, deck with table and 6 chairs
- Television - Lounge and 2 bedrooms. Freeview
- Coastal Location
- Sea/Loch View
- Pets Welcome - Must have their own beds and towels. Not allowed on beds or furniture
- Parking - Space for 4 cars
- Other Awards Outer Hebrides Tourism Member - Gold Listing Level 2013
- Green Tourism Energy Isles Award 2016
|Open all year (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|