AboutThe Cabarfeidh is a luxurious, four-star hotel, where you can relax in comfort - whether you're visiting us on holiday, for business or for a function.
Complete refurbishment of the guest rooms has resulted in accommodation that is pleasant, comfortable and stylish –as you would expect of an international standard hotel in Scotland.
Relax with all you need, including large bed, quality fabrics, modern en-suite with bath and shower, free wi-fi, room service, flat screen TV, desk/dressing table, occasional chairs and plenty of hanging space. Full Scottish breakfast is included.
In the contemporary Solas Restaurant, enjoy modern cuisine. Wherever possible, we use the best fresh local ingredients in season, including succulent scallops, langoustines and Lewis lamb. In addition to the à la carte menu, there are also fixed price lunches and dinners that represent excellent value.
The town centre is within about 15 minutes walk, while the golf course and walks in Lews Castle grounds are just across the road.
Beyond hotel facilities, what makes us different is the unique hospitality for which the Hebrides is so well known - you'll see it in the warmth of your welcome.
Banqueting and conference suites are available for all kinds of functions.
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good139
- Abi WTrip Type:FamilyLovely staff, great service!Wednesday, 26th April 2017The front of house staff here were so helpful when we were searching the island for somewhere to stay after the last ferry off the island being cancelled due to weather conditions. They gave us a... Read full review
- gordy3000Brussels, BelgiumTrip Type:FamilyCan't fault itMonday, 24th April 2017We went here for a large family dinner on a Friday evening. The food served from the menu - fixed or à la carte - was excellent. The soup of the day - lentil - was very tasty (perhaps a smidgeon too... Read full review
- colin mTrip Type:FamilydinnerFriday, 21st April 2017excellent meal and service and people were very friendly we were a party of four (family) and every one had good to comments about their various meal courses there were many other diners around us... Read full review
Map & Directions
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double Room Ensuite||£119.00 per room per night (breakfast inc.)|
|Famly room (ensuite)||£134.00 per room per night (breakfast inc.)|
|Single Room||£95.00 per room per night (breakfast inc.)|
|Twin Room Ensuite||£119.00 per room per night (breakfast inc.)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
Please fill in the details below. Fields marked with a * are required.
Your enquiry form is submitted by email to the accommodation provider who will respond to you directly. No commissions will be charged if you make a booking.
- Dairy Free
- Evening Meal Available
- Evening Meal By Arrangement
- Gluten Free
- Halal Meals
- Kosher Meals
- Nut Free Meals
- Organic Food
- Vegan Meals Available
- Vegetarian Food Available
- Baby Changing Facilities Available
- Children Welcome
- Cot Available
- Highchair Available
- Electric Shaver Point
- Heating Throughout Property
- Iron Available
- Open Hearth Fire
- Payphones Available
- Private Bathroom
- Trouser Press
- No Smoking Permitted
- Open To Non Residents
- Room Service Available
- Gaelic Speaking
- Gift Shop
- Satellite / Cable TV
- TV In Room
- Island Location
- Town Location
- American Express Card
- Delta Card
- Diners Card
- Solo Card
- Switch Card
- VISA Card
- No Pets Allowed
- Coach Parking On-site
- Disabled Parking
- Free Parking On-Site
- 4 Star Hotel
- Other Awards Outer Hebrides Tourism Member - Gold Listing Level 2013
- Welcome Schemes Taste our Best 2016
- Green Tourism Energy Isles Award 2016
|Opening Times (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|