AboutThe Cabarfeidh is a luxurious, four-star hotel, where you can relax in comfort - whether you're visiting us on holiday, for business or for a function.
Complete refurbishment of the guest rooms has resulted in accommodation that is pleasant, comfortable and stylish –as you would expect of an international standard hotel in Scotland.
Relax with all you need, including large bed, quality fabrics, modern en-suite with bath and shower, free wi-fi, room service, flat screen TV, desk/dressing table, occasional chairs and plenty of hanging space. Full Scottish breakfast is included.
In the contemporary Solas Restaurant, enjoy modern cuisine. Wherever possible, we use the best fresh local ingredients in season, including succulent scallops, langoustines and Lewis lamb. In addition to the à la carte menu, there are also fixed price lunches and dinners that represent excellent value.
The town centre is within about 15 minutes walk, while the golf course and walks in Lews Castle grounds are just across the road.
Beyond hotel facilities, what makes us different is the unique hospitality for which the Hebrides is so well known - you'll see it in the warmth of your welcome.
Banqueting and conference suites are available for all kinds of functions.
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good136
- Camal32Trip Type:Family1st Wedding anniversaryMonday, 20th February 2017This fantastic venue was excellent as we had our wedding here on the 18th September 2015. We had a total of 120 guests but the limit was 150. Debbie and her staff were fantastic from day one and... Read full review
- Andrew MTrip Type:CouplesDecent HotelWednesday, 1st February 2017Stayed at the hotel in late January. Arrived on Saturday evening on the ferry from Ullerpool at 9.15. Managed to get soup and a sandwich in the lounge area which was ok. Breakfast was ok and plenty... Read full review
- Alastair_KarenEdinburgh, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyFamily weekend on LewisMonday, 16th January 2017My brothers and I were visiting Lewis together for the first time in over 30 years. The Caberfeidh was our first choice (from price and recommendations and facilities). We had a comfortable and... Read full review
Map & Directions
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double Room Ensuite||£119.00 per room per night (breakfast inc.)|
|Famly room (ensuite)||£134.00 per room per night (breakfast inc.)|
|Single Room||£95.00 per room per night (breakfast inc.)|
|Twin Room Ensuite||£119.00 per room per night (breakfast inc.)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
Please fill in the details below. Fields marked with a * are required.
Your enquiry form is submitted by email to the accommodation provider who will respond to you directly. No commissions will be charged if you make a booking.
- Dairy Free
- Evening Meal Available
- Evening Meal By Arrangement
- Gluten Free
- Halal Meals
- Kosher Meals
- Nut Free Meals
- Organic Food
- Vegan Meals Available
- Vegetarian Food Available
- Baby Changing Facilities Available
- Children Welcome
- Cot Available
- Highchair Available
- Electric Shaver Point
- Heating Throughout Property
- Iron Available
- Open Hearth Fire
- Payphones Available
- Private Bathroom
- Trouser Press
- No Smoking Permitted
- Open To Non Residents
- Room Service Available
- Gaelic Speaking
- Gift Shop
- Satellite / Cable TV
- TV In Room
- Island Location
- Town Location
- American Express Card
- Delta Card
- Diners Card
- Solo Card
- Switch Card
- VISA Card
- No Pets Allowed
- Coach Parking On-site
- Disabled Parking
- Free Parking On-Site
- 4 Star Hotel
- Other Awards Outer Hebrides Tourism Member - Gold Listing Level 2013
- Welcome Schemes Taste our Best 2016
- Green Tourism Energy Isles Award 2016
|Opening Times (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|