Gorgeous 4 star self-catering luxury holiday cottage, sleeps 2, on beautiful Isle of Harris in the heart of the Outer Hebrides * Spectacular scenery on land and sea * Wildlife includes eagles. otters and porpoises and many species of waders * Fully-modernised detached stone blackhouse dates from 1803 * Peaceful location - chill out and enjoy * Sea views from all major rooms * 1 bedroom - sleeps 2 in King size bed * Mountain walks * Fantastic unspoilt sandy beaches * Sky TV HD+ * DVD * Home cinema system * Fast broadband & Wi-fi * Full central heating * Cosy cast iron multi-fuel stove * Gas hob/oven Dishwasher * Microwave * Full-size fridge/freezer * Espresso coffee machine * Washing machine * Tumble dryer * Iron and ironing board * King size bed * Egyptian cotton bedding * Electric blanket * Clock radio with bluetooth mp3 * Dressing table * Bathrobes & slippers * Powerful shower * Highland Aromatics toiletries * Hairdryer * Picnic set with flask * Beach towels * Off-road private parking * Bike storage
Saturday changeover. Sorry but we cannot accept pets.
Minimum stay: 1 week. Saturday-Saturday only. We are unable to offer short breaks. Sorry but we cannot accept any pets
Rooms: 1 Bedroom, Living Room, Large Kitchen/Diner, Separte Utility Room, 1 Bathroom.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good0
- sberdingKarlsruhe, GermanyTrip Type:CouplesWonderful cottage with great equipmentTuesday, 30th August 2016This cottage is absolutely superb and met with all our needs. The contact with the owner was very easy and friendly. There is lots of space inside and outside. My personal favourite was probably the... Read full review
- Stormy60Glasgow, United KingdomBeautiful luxury cottage not far from Tarbert.Monday, 18th July 2016We had a lovely stay at Albany cottage. Best self catering we've ever stayed in with everything you could need. Read full review
- Plankton47Wakefield, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesFabulous cottage, amazing placeTuesday, 31st May 2016This is quite exceptional accommodation. I honestly couldn't think of a single detail missed. From the superb fitted kitchen and the quality fixtures to the comfortable bed and lovely bathroom, the... Read full review
Map & Directions
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Cottage||from £595.00 to £745.00 per unit per week|
*4 March - 31 March £595
1 April - 5 May £645
6 May - 2 June £695
3 June - 1 September £745
2 September - 29 September £695
30 September - 27 October £645
It's easy, secure and fee-free to book online, with immediate confirmation. Alternatively make an enquiry by e-mail or call us on 01859 520746. A deposit of 20% is required to secure your reservation. Balance to be paid 6 weeks before arrival. Please see BookingTerms and Conditions on further Information section up on the right of the page.
Please fill in the details below. Fields marked with a * are required.
Your enquiry form is submitted by email to the accommodation provider who will respond to you directly. No commissions will be charged if you make a booking.
- Fridge - Full size fridge/freezer
- Gas Cooker - Gas hob/oven
- Hairdryer Available
- Heating Throughout Property
- Ironing Facilities
- Linen Provided - Egyptian cotton bedding and electirc blanket
- Multi Fuel Wood Burning Stove - Cast iron mutli-fuel stove
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- No Smoking Permitted - Strictly no smoking throughout the property.
- DVD Player - Home cinema
- Satellite / Cable TV - Sky TV HD+
- WiFi - Fast Broadband
- No Pets Allowed
- Bike Storage Available
- Free Parking Off-Site/Street
- 4 Star Self Catering
- Welcome Schemes Walkers Welcome 2012
- Welcome Schemes Cyclists Welcome 2012
- Other Awards Outer Hebrides Tourism Member - Gold Listing Level 2013
|Open March to October (19 Mar 2017 - 29 Oct 2017)|