5 Aird Uig
Isle Of Lewis
This beautiful croft house has been extensively renovated and completely refurbished in April 2014, complete with local Harris Tweed soft furnishings.
There are three bedrooms; one king room, one twin room and one single. There is a spacious and comfortable lounge with a multi fuel stove and there is oil central heating throughout the house. The lounge also includes a TV with Freesat and a DVD player, an iPod docking station and Wi-Fi is also included.
The rural location allows for nearby sea and fresh water fishing, opportunities for walking, bird watching, photography, kayaking and surfing with the many beaches on offer in Uig to explore. Within the Uig area, there is the community shop, community centre which provides a café, where they have a variety of homemade meals for lunch and delicious baking. Whether you want a relaxed, peaceful getaway or an adventure to explore the wonders of the Island, this is a perfect destination.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good1
- grahamgordonNewport, United KingdomExcellent Accommodation, friendly owner and helpers at Aird Uig.Wednesday, 26th October 2016Really enjoyed the break. Stunning coast line but be prepared for some single track roads, however they did not get in the way of exploring the Island. I think we visited all compass points and... Read full review
- Brilliant holiday and a lovely house.Sunday, 21st August 2016We have just had a briliant holiday on the Isle of Lewis staying in 5 Aird Uig. The house is well placed as a base for touring the island and close to some lovely beaches. There is a Community shop... Read full review
- Kendal CExactly what we were looking for in a holiday rental.Wednesday, 10th August 2016We stayed at 5 Aird Uig for a week in July with our 2 children (7 and 10.) We are frequent visitors to stay with family on the Isle of Lewis so this year decided to take a house in Uig as we love... Read full review
Map & Directions
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|House||from £425.00 to £550.00 per unit per week|
*Short breaks available for a minimum stay of 3 nights throughout the year with a nightly charge of £95.
Please fill in the details below. Fields marked with a * are required.
Your enquiry form is submitted by email to the accommodation provider who will respond to you directly. No commissions will be charged if you make a booking.
- Electric Cooker
- Hairdryer Available
- Heating Throughout Property - Oil central heating
- Iron Available
- Ironing Facilities - Ironing board
- Linen Provided
- Multi Fuel Wood Burning Stove
- Private Bathroom
- Towels Provided
- Wash Hand Basin
- Washing Machine
- Internet Access
- No Smoking Permitted
- DVD Player
- Hi-Fi - Ipod docking station
- Satellite / Cable TV
- TV Lounge
- Island Location
- Rural Location
- Sea/Loch View
- Village Location
- Cash - Bank transfer
- No Pets Allowed
- Non smokers
- Private Parking
- Other Awards Outer Hebrides Tourism Member - Gold Listing Level 2013
|Open All Year (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|